Virtual data rooms have evolved from a simple corporate application to an indispensable assistant for every company. There are many factors that contribute to this, among which the wide range of tools for working with documents occupies a special place. Even after gaining popularity among many users around the world, developers and virtual room vendors are not resting on their laurels, but are trying to make their products even better. We suggest learning more about how dataroom-providers.org developers make their software products even better for their users with watermarks.
Why are watermarks needed on digital documents?
Digital documents have long been an integral part of the business world, gradually replacing the more familiar paper form of documents. Such documents have many advantages:
- It takes minutes to create, edit and send them;
- There is no need to create a document on the computer each time, then upload it to the virtual data room, edit it, convert it into the necessary format, and then send it – all this can be done immediately in the virtual room using ready-made templates;
- Such documents are easier to store – there are quite a few available file storage facilities that come with virtual rooms;
- Digital documents have a higher level of security, based on the capabilities of cloud technology.
In addition, digital documents can have the same design as familiar paper copies, including watermarks.
Watermarks are generally used to denote ownership of documents as well as to protect the data contained in such a document. Watermarks are also used as identification and authenticity symbols. In the past, watermarks could only be applied to paper documents, but with advances in technology, it has become possible to apply such marks to digital documents as well.
The provider company Ideals uses watermarks to further protect documents that are created using the tools of their virtual data room. This way you can not only confirm the authenticity of your documents, but also use an additional digital mark to confirm their originality on a par with a digital signature. At the same time, these watermarks are dynamic, meaning they can be changed and applied to those documents that need proof of origin and originality.
What else does Ideals Data Room offer for document management?
This virtual room provider has long gained well-deserved popularity among users due to its wide selection of document management tools. Specifically, the provider offers:
- Plenty of tools to create documents from scratch, with the ability to use previously prepared templates or create original documents without a template;
- Options for editing and formatting documents into the format which is used in the file storage as the main one;
- Tools for quick search and exchange of documents with clients and business partners both by using office messengers and by providing access to the documents directly in the file storage.
In addition, Ideals Virtual Room has many other benefits that make your workflow more efficient and convenient. Try it and see for yourself!